Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We had these at a church function the other night and I about died and went to heaven! There are other "Kitchen Sink" cookies listed on Zaar but none quite like this one. My son even asked if I could make these instead of a birthday cake for him.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix butter and sugars until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Stir in vanilla.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Add oats, chips and raisins, stir until well blended.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes or until light brown. Cool on pan 2 minutes before moving to wire rack.
- *** Note - if you live in Europe add 1/4 cup of flour to flour mixture as the flour here is different than the US.