Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grandma Anina made this for every holiday dinner. She has been gone for over two decades, and this dish still finds its place at our holiday table.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, halved
- Stir boiling water into Jello to dissolve.
- Stir in sour cream until smooth.
- Add pineapple, marshmallows, nuts and cherries.
- Pour into a 9" glass loaf pan; chill overnight, until set.