Recipe by DotM
I found this recipe in a calgary cook book. It turned out really good, simple to make and ingredients in most of our cupboards.
- 1 lb hamburger (mince meat)
- 3⁄4 cup instant potato flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 medium onions
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together hamburger, instant potato, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Make into small meatballs and fry lightly.
- Add sliced onions and simmer to light brown.
- Then add ketchup and water and boil for a few minutes.
- Turn stove down and simmer for 10 mins.