Recipe by Galldora
One night when I went to visit my dad, my grandma had made this tuna casserole for dinner. I had never had tuna casserole before and after tasting it, I fell in love. My sister and I asked for the recipe so we can make it ourselves at home. When we made it, it came out just as good as hers.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna (StarKist is what we used)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup crushed potato chips (Lays work best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Biol eggs first (approx. 10 min) - let cool. Peel egg shells and slice.
- Drain the tuna juice and break up with a fork in a bowl.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, tuna, celery, onions, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Add eggs and fold.
- Place mixture in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top with crushed potato chips.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. If you are unsure if it is done, the chips should have a light brown crisp to them. Not all the chips will be brown, but a few should be.