30 hrs 30 mins
No need for going to expensive restaurants anymore! The restaurant's will be coming to you for this delicious Spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw the meat.
- 2Once it has thawed, mix the meat with 3 tablespoons seasoned salt.
- 3Place the meat in a skillet and break it up using a spatula.
- 4Heat stove on high.
- 5Stir the meat occasionally, making sure it is being fully cooked.
- 6Place spaghetti noodles in a pot of boiling water.
- 7Put a pinch of salt in the pot of noodles to prevent sticking.
- 8Once meat has finished cooking, reduce the stove's heat to medium.
- 9Once the skillet has cooled off, place 1 jar of Ragu in the skillet.
- 10Stir the meat.
- 11Once the noodles are finished, drain the noodles.
- 12Place the meat and sauce in the spaghetti noodles and mix until it is to your liking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Homemade Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 57.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu chunky tomato onion & garlic sauce