Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 hrs
No need for going to expensive restaurants anymore! The restaurant's will be coming to you for this delicious Spaghetti.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground deer meat (I recommend)
- 3 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Ragu chunky tomato onion & garlic sauce (I recommend )
- 2 pinches parsley flakes (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- Thaw the meat.
- Once it has thawed, mix the meat with 3 tablespoons seasoned salt.
- Place the meat in a skillet and break it up using a spatula.
- Heat stove on high.
- Stir the meat occasionally, making sure it is being fully cooked.
- Place spaghetti noodles in a pot of boiling water.
- Put a pinch of salt in the pot of noodles to prevent sticking.
- Once meat has finished cooking, reduce the stove's heat to medium.
- Once the skillet has cooled off, place 1 jar of Ragu in the skillet.
- Stir the meat.
- Once the noodles are finished, drain the noodles.
- Place the meat and sauce in the spaghetti noodles and mix until it is to your liking.