Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing was a favorite of mine when I was growing up in my Grandmothers house. I have made this several times for my salads. It holds up for about 3 weeks in the frig.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 cups vinegar
- 4 cups salad oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- salt and pepper
- onion powder
- celery seed, to taste
- Mix 4 cups of salad oil with 2 cups of vinegar.
- Add 1 large can of tomato soup.
- Add 2 cups of sugar.
- Add 4 Tablespoons of prepared yellow mustard, mix thoroughly.
- Then add salt and pepper, parsley, onion powder and celery seed to taste.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to use, and then serve over your favorite salad.