Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My Grandmother's delightful and VERY TASTY recipe for macaroni in cheese, which is FAR better than the kind right out of the box. Our whole family enjoys this recipe, especially the kids. She often has to make twice the recipe to satisfy just my grandpa and uncles!
- Cook macaroni until soft.
- Use a large roast-pan or bowl which you would cook casseroles in the oven, and put a thin layer of macaroni upon the bottom, and then spread cheese over that layer, and repeat this layering process until the cheese and macaroni are gone (makes about 3-4 layers each).
- Mix salt, pepper, eggs and milk together.
- Pour into layered macaroni & cheese, until filled at the top (or until it is gone).
- Sprinkle w/ paprika on top.
- Place in oven, Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes (covered).
No stars for me just disgusting and a waste of money came out soupy and I had scrambled eggs in my mac&cheese
Absolutely delicious! The Best thank you Kat1 for sharing this recipe.
Love it! Very simple and easy to make.