Delicious and easy! Real comfort food. Also great as left-overs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package.
- 3Butter bottom of casserole pan.
- 4Pour about 1" of milk into bottom of pan.
- 5Cut cheese into small cubes (1-2") and mix with noodles in pan (I like to pour a layer of noodles, layer chunks of cheese, then pour the rest of noodles on top. Scatter the rest of the cheese chunks throughout the noodles).
- 6Layer the shredded cheese on top of the casserole.
- 7Bake in oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Homemade Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 993.7
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.6 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 148.7 mg
- Sodium 885.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 50.1 g