Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The best fudge in the WORLD!
Make and share this Grandmas Homemade Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Use 1 tsp butter to coat bottom andd sides of pot.
- Add sugar, cocoa, kayro syrup and milk. Bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Cook till temperature reaches 'soft ball' stage.
- Remove from heat and add remaining butter and vanilla.
- Cool till workable.
- Beat by hand till fudge loses the gloss.
- Pour into container sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.