Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my Grandma. She would fix this for a quick Saturday dinner. I'm not sure where it originated. It's good old comfort food! I am guessing at the number of servings --- I have really big eaters at my house so you may get more servings than I estimate.
- 226.79 g box macaroni
- 6 slice bacon, diced
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can condensed tomato soup
- 177.44 ml shredded cheese (I use sharp cheddar)
- Cook the macaroni as directed on package.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and ground beef to skillet & cook until meat is browned. Drain fat.
- Add cooked ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, & tomato soup to macaroni. Mix well.
- Place mixture in 3 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.