1/6 Photos of Grandma's Ground Beef Pie
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
My grandma when I was young would make this when we came over and it was a hit with the kids as well as everyone. I know your family will enjoy this wonderful recipe from my grandma
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet on med heat cook first 5 ingredients till meat is no longer any pink.
- 2Add any seasoning of your choice.
- 3Drain off any fat.
- 4Press into a ungreased 9 inch pie plate
- 5Put the cheese on top.
- 6In a bowl combine eggs,Milk,and biscuit mix , Mix well.
- 7Pour over cheese.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 35 min or until knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- 9In addition you can pour gravy over this wonderful meat pie YUMMM.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Ground Beef Pie
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.8
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 183.4 mg
- Sodium 408.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 30.1 g