- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups ground vanilla wafers (cookies)
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped or ground
- coconut or additional ground nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips, stir in corn syrup and vanilla.
- Stir in gradually, evaporated milk and sugar.
- Add wafer crumbs and nuts; mix well.
- Let stand about 30 minutes. Then shape into 1 inch balls and roll in additional ground nuts or coconut.
- Chill or freeze.