Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am a mother of 4 and a foster mother, and we all love this fruit salad. It is easy and fast! I hope that your family enjoys it as much as we do.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen strawberries, whole,do not thaw before mixing
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks or 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (20 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 3 -4 sliced bananas
- Drain pineapples and oranges.
- Mix all ingredients except bananas.
- Refrigerate overnight or several hours.
- Add bananas just before serving.
This salad is yummy and pretty sinful if you have this as often as I used to some months back;-). I also used to add a few chopped nuts to this. We love this one after a spicy meal!