1/1 Photo of Grandma's Fruit Cobbler
Steven L.'s Note:
If there were one recipe that I could not live without, this would be it. It's my favorite cobbler recipe that's older than dirt. I suggest using plums, but peaches work just a well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fruit (of your choice)
- 1Work flour and Crisco in a millie dough.
- 2Add cold water a little at a time until you get firm dough.
- 3Roll into a ball.
- 4Cut in half and roll out on a floured surface.
- 5Line the bottom of a baking pan, 9 X 13 inches.
- 6Add fruit then roll out second half of dough and put on top.
- 7Pinch to seal sides.
- 8Cut up butter and sprinkle on top.
- 9Add sugar.
- 10Bake at 350-375 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Fruit Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1021.1
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 455.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 50.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: