If there were one recipe that I could not live without, this would be it. It's my favorite cobbler recipe that's older than dirt. I suggest using plums, but peaches work just a well.
- Work flour and Crisco in a millie dough.
- Add cold water a little at a time until you get firm dough.
- Roll into a ball.
- Cut in half and roll out on a floured surface.
- Line the bottom of a baking pan, 9 X 13 inches.
- Add fruit then roll out second half of dough and put on top.
- Pinch to seal sides.
- Cut up butter and sprinkle on top.
- Add sugar.
- Bake at 350-375 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.