Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe from Grandma's recipe book. I serve this with corn muffins.
Make and share this Grandma's Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken pieces in baking dish, pour salad dressing over chicken.
- Let dressing soak into the chicken for a couple of hours, while in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken and shake off excess dressing, discard the extra.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On plate, mix flour, salt and pepper; roll chicken in seasoned flour.
- Heat 1/2 inch oil in large skillet until small cube of bread dropped into oil browns in 60 seconds.
- Fry chicken until golden, 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Transfer to baking pan. Bake until chicken is tender and juices run clear, about 30 minutes.