Recipe by hollyfrolly
My grandma lives in OKC and is a southern cook, through and through. This is a SIMPLE recipe that is so delicious and comforting. -If you like, you could add fresh veggies like broccoli or green beans just before baking.
- 236.59 ml rice, white, uncooked
- 4-6 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can cream of celery soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 59.14 ml onion, diced
- 4.92 ml paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a covered baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- In a bowl, mix other ingredients well and spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika and cover pan with lid.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and serve.