Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
My grandma lives in OKC and is a southern cook, through and through. This is a SIMPLE recipe that is so delicious and comforting. -If you like, you could add fresh veggies like broccoli or green beans just before baking.
- 1 cup rice, white, uncooked
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken in a covered baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- In a bowl, mix other ingredients well and spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika and cover pan with lid.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and serve.