Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very similar to my grandmother kugel she would always make me growing up. D-Licious!!!
- 1⁄2 lb wide egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil the noodles in salted water for about 4 minutes. Strain noodles from water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine noodles with remaining ingredients and pour into a greased, approximately 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake until custard is set and top is golden brown, about 30 to 45 minutes.