Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't know about Grandma, but this sure is easy and good! Be sure and save the peach juice..
Make and share this Grandma's Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder, mix well. Blend milk into flour mixture till moistened.
- Pour into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Pour peaches and reserved juice over batter.
- Do not stir --
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
This cobbler was perfect in every way! It just brought me back to my childhood with every bite!
I have to agree with you grandma2969, this is good and easy. I never tried a cobbler recipe that didn't call for a "oatmeal crunch" top, but I was pleasantly pleased with this recipe, and I know I will make it often. I only did two minor changes. I cooked mine in a pam sprayed 9X9 baking pan and I sprinkled a little cinnamon on top. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe.