I don't know about Grandma, but this sure is easy and good! Be sure and save the peach juice..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder, mix well. Blend milk into flour mixture till moistened.
- 2Pour into 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Drizzle with melted margarine.
- 4Pour peaches and reserved juice over batter.
- 5Do not stir --
- 6Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.8
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 463.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 67.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g