Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I looked forward to Grandma's fudge every Christmas, and for years I pictured her slaving over a hot stove making this from scratch. When she gave me the recipe, I was shocked at how easy it was. You can leave out the mint for plain fudge, and add toasted walnuts for nut fudge.
- Add mint to chocolate chips and let them sit to soak in the mint.
- Line 9x9 pan with foil, and lightly grease foil.
- Then add sweetened condensed milk and coffee.
- Microwave approximately 3 min., stirring every 30 seconds. Chocolate holds it's shape well in heat, so it will be more melted than it looks before stirring. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- When melted pour into pan and let set. You can chill in your refrigerator to hurry it up if you like.
- Store in airtight container or plastic wrap, as the fudge dries when exposed to air.