I looked forward to Grandma's fudge every Christmas, and for years I pictured her slaving over a hot stove making this from scratch. When she gave me the recipe, I was shocked at how easy it was. You can leave out the mint for plain fudge, and add toasted walnuts for nut fudge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add mint to chocolate chips and let them sit to soak in the mint.
- 2Line 9x9 pan with foil, and lightly grease foil.
- 3Then add sweetened condensed milk and coffee.
- 4Microwave approximately 3 min., stirring every 30 seconds. Chocolate holds it's shape well in heat, so it will be more melted than it looks before stirring. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- 5When melted pour into pan and let set. You can chill in your refrigerator to hurry it up if you like.
- 6Store in airtight container or plastic wrap, as the fudge dries when exposed to air.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Easy Mint Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g