Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cheesy Italian Dressing, great for bread dipping
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (7 Seas-Kraft etc.)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or romano cheese and parmesan cheeses mixed) or 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese (or romano cheese and parmesan cheeses mixed)
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix dressing and cheese with mixer. Then add eggs and mix for at least five minutes. It will start to look creamy. Then add parsley. I suppose you could use and emulsifying hand blender to do it quicker but don’t mix too much it will get real thick.