Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was my Grandma's vegetable dip creation.
Make and share this Grandma's Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon beau monde spice (spice blend)
- 3 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Blend together until smooth.
- Allow to stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite raw vegetables.
This dip is delicious! I discovered that I didn't have beau monde spice or Lawry's seasoned salt, so I checked the Zaar, and found a recipe for both of them! I also didn't have dill weed, so substituted dill seed, ground in the blender. I halved this recipe. Thanks for sharing!
Very good! It looked great too, with a big array of fresh vegetables surrounding it on a large platter. I doubled the recipe because I was having company. Glad I did!