1/2 Photos of Grandma's Crumb Cake
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
A recipe from 1945 that carries on the tradition of warm memories. Great to enjoy on Christmas morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder.
- 2Cut in shortening, reserve 1/2 cup; set aside.
- 3Place beaten egg in a measuring cup and add enough milk to equal one cup.
- 4Add vanilla and combine with flour mixture, mix well.
- 5Pour into a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- 6Sprinkle with reserved dry mixture.
- 7Dot with butter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Bake 25 minutes at 375°.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 245.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g