1/3 Photos of Grandma's Creamy Potato Soup
Michael's Little Chef's Note:
This was my favorite soup my grandma ever made for me. My cousins and I would crave this and beg our grandma to make it for us! Now that I am on my own and starting to cook, I tried this and it is not only easy but tastes just like grandmas soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut potatoes into the size of your liking and add onion into a large pot.
- 2Add just enough water to cover your potatoes in your pot, add salt.
- 3Boil potatoes until soft. Do Not Drain!
- 4Add the milk, the butter, and the flour to the water.
- 5Heat stirring continuously until there are no more clumps of flour and butter has melted.
- 6You may add more salt and pepper.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Creamy Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 238.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.9 g