This was my favorite soup my grandma ever made for me. My cousins and I would crave this and beg our grandma to make it for us! Now that I am on my own and starting to cook, I tried this and it is not only easy but tastes just like grandmas soup!
- Peel and cut potatoes into the size of your liking and add onion into a large pot.
- Add just enough water to cover your potatoes in your pot, add salt.
- Boil potatoes until soft. Do Not Drain!
- Add the milk, the butter, and the flour to the water.
- Heat stirring continuously until there are no more clumps of flour and butter has melted.
- You may add more salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!