Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grandma Maxine's cranberry salad. This reminds me of Thanksgiving!
Make and share this Grandma's Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 85.04 g package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 85.04 g package cherry Jell-O
- 709.77 ml hot water
- 453.59 g cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and pulped
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 apple
- 236.59 ml celery
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- Mix two packages jello with 3 cups hot water. Let cool. Grind cranberries and peeled orange. Add to cooled jello mixture. Add sugar to jello and mix. Let set for a few minutes.
- Dice celery and apples. Drain crushed pineapple. Add celery, apples, nuts and crushed pineapple to jello mixture. Add cinnamon and mix all together.
- Pour into a 13x9 pan and refrigerate.