Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is actually called Cranberry Delight, but after finding a couple other recipes here with that name, I thought I should change this one, since it is different. My Grandma made this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I miss my Grandma. :-(
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, ground
- 3⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 1 2⁄3 cups red grapes, halved
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Combine cranberries, pineapple, sugar, nuts, celery and grapes. Stir into thickened jello.
- Pour into large salad bowl and refrigerate until serving.