Recipe by BearsFanJeff
This is a tart and tangy cranberry side dish, perfect for any holiday meal! My grandmother's recipe that my mom still makes as a family tradition.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain cranberries.
- Cut whole orange into quarters.
- Chop in food processor until pieces are minced. You may need to do this in portions depending on the size of your food processor.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in sugar.
- Allow to rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve with turkey, ham, or your favorite holiday meal.