- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, finely chopped (walnuts or pecans)
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, combing jello and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Add cranberry sauce to hot mixture; stir until melted. Allow to cool slightly . Transfer jello mixture to desired dish (mold, rectanglar pyrex, etc.) Add pineapple, celery and nuts over top. Place in refridgerator until set. YUM!