- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the eggs, butter, milk and creamed corn.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Grease a large 9 X 13 rimmed baking dish. Pour the pudding mixture into the pan and place it in the oven. Lightly tent the pan with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, until the center is just set. Take the foil off the last 10-15 minutes so the top will be golden.