Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An amalgamation of traditional cornbread dressing and a custard-like corn pudding. It's tender, rich and melts in your mouth, with just a touch of heat.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the eggs, butter, milk and creamed corn.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Grease a large 9 X 13 rimmed baking dish. Pour the pudding mixture into the pan and place it in the oven. Lightly tent the pan with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, until the center is just set. Take the foil off the last 10-15 minutes so the top will be golden.
Absolutely the best corn pudding. I have been to 12 Bones and it is awesome.
I made this Damm Good Corn Pudding for our family Christmas Eve celebration. It is soo good! With the left overs, I've learned that it is good with salads, soups or anything. It will slice if you want to serve it as a cornbread substitute. I even liked it cold! I will definitely make this again and again.