1/1 Photo of Grandma's Corn Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
An amalgamation of traditional cornbread dressing and a custard-like corn pudding. It's tender, rich and melts in your mouth, with just a touch of heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- 3Mix the eggs, butter, milk and creamed corn.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the wet and mix until just combined.
- 5Grease a large 9 X 13 rimmed baking dish. Pour the pudding mixture into the pan and place it in the oven. Lightly tent the pan with foil.
- 6Bake for 1 hour, until the center is just set. Take the foil off the last 10-15 minutes so the top will be golden.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Corn Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 1607.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g