Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml flour
- 946.36 ml corn flakes
- 236.59 ml walnuts
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Cream butter and sugars; add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together salt, soda, and flour; stir in.
- Fold in Corn Flakes and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until light brown.
I omitted the walnuts, and added 3/4 tsp. cinnamon to the batter. These are delicious. My teenage son would give them 10 stars! These cookies are chewy with a nice crunchy detail from the corn flakes. Thanks for this winner!
DS loves these (he had them for a bedtime snack AND for breakfast.) Following other reviewer's comments I omitted the walnuts, upped the amount of corn flakes and flour, and added some cinnamon. In my oven they were ready in 7 minutes. I made a log of half the dough and froze it. Nice to enjoy a corn flake cookie without coconut for a change. Thanks.
Any cookie recipe that calls for a cup of butter has a friend in me! These were outstanding. I forgot to grease the cookie sheets and it didn't matter. I omitted the walnuts and used 3/4 tsp. cinnamon. Next time I will also add chocolate chips. Oh so good. This recipe is a winner!