Recipe by ~Leanne~
My grandma made this at every family function I can remember having, it was always grandma and her big bowl full of coleslaw.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml vinegar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 3.69 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml celery seed
- 1892.72 ml of shredded cabbage
- 236.59 ml of chopped green pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl put cabbage, green pepper and onion, set aside.
- In another bowl mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, dry mustard, and celery seed.
- Mix well.
- Add to cabbage mixture and stir until all is covered with mayonnaise mixture.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.