Recipe by *christie
A wonderfully rich, moist and chocolately brownie. Really easy to make, even easier to eat!
- 1 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Lightly flour and butter a baking pan.
- Sift cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
- Whisk with half the butter into the cocoa until smooth.
- Whisk in sugar and remaining butter until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour until just blended.
- Spread evenly into the baking pan and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.