A wonderfully rich, moist and chocolately brownie. Really easy to make, even easier to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 2Lightly flour and butter a baking pan.
- 3Sift cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 4Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
- 5Whisk with half the butter into the cocoa until smooth.
- 6Whisk in sugar and remaining butter until smooth.
- 7Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- 8Blend in the vanilla.
- 9Stir in the flour until just blended.
- 10Spread evenly into the baking pan and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Cocoa Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g