Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderfully rich, moist and chocolately brownie. Really easy to make, even easier to eat!
Make and share this Grandma's Cocoa Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Lightly flour and butter a baking pan.
- Sift cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
- Whisk with half the butter into the cocoa until smooth.
- Whisk in sugar and remaining butter until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour until just blended.
- Spread evenly into the baking pan and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.