1/1 Photo of Grandmas Cinnamon Rolls
A good recipe originally from "Red Star Yeast", I also use this for sticky buns
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Milk,water and shortening is recommended to be at 80 mdegrees,egg(room temp).
- 2Set machine at "Manual Setting"after mixing is completed,remove dough from machine,and place on a lightly floured surface,roll or pat to a 12 x 9 inch rectangle.Brush with 1/4 cup melted butter.Combine 6 talblespoons sugar,1/4 cup chopped nuts and 3/4 reaspoon cinnamon;sprinkle over dough.Starting with shorter side roll up tightly.Pinch edges to seal.Cut into 12 slices.Place in greased 13 x 9 inch pan.Cover;let rise in a warm place until almost double in volume ( about 30 minutes).
- 3Bake at 375 20 - 25 minutes.
- 4Glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar,1-1/2 tablespoons melted butter,1/4 teaspoon maple flavor and 2 tablespoons hot coffee.Blend until smooth.Drizzle over hot baked rolls.
- 5Pecan Sticky Buns:.
- 61 3-1/2 oz package Butterscotch Pudding Mix.
- 71/2 cup Brown Sugar.
- 81/2 cup Butter.
- 9In saucepan heat and stir the Brown Sugar and butter until thoroughly mixed.Remove from heat.
- 10Remove dough from bread machine and roll into a 13 x 9 inch rectangle sprinkle the butterscotch mix evenly over the rectangle ( i sprinkle some pecan pieces on top of this)Spread the heated sugar mixture over the pudding .
- 11Starting on shorter side roll up tightly Pinch edges to seal.Cut into 12 slices. Place whole or pecan pieces over bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.Place the dough slices over pecans,cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size (about 30 minutes).
- 12Bake at 375 20 - 25 minutes.
- 13Remove from oven and immediately turn upside down on cookie sheet or other prepared surface.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandmas Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 157.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g