Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandmother made these every Christmas, took them to work, and gave as gifts. Everyone loved them. Oldie but goodie recipe!
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- chili powder, for coating logs
- Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients except chili powder with an electric mixer.
- Form into 2 or 3 logs.
- Roll in chili powder to coat.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Slice and serve on assorted crackers.