Recipe by Candle Lover
I found this in my Grandma's recipe box. It taste pretty good for a easy make at home quick stir fry. Feel free to use any vegetables that your family likes. I change the ingredients according to what we have on hand -- I usually add 1 cup of broccoli instead of the green pepper.
- 1 lb round steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup green pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, sliced
- 10 3⁄4 ounces French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown steak in olive oil - season with pepper, garlic,
- Add vegetables, can french onion soup, and soy sauce. cook for 2 minutes
- Mix 1/2 c water and cornstarch together - mix well.
- Pour cornstarch mixture into the stir fry simmer for 20 min or until vegetables cooked to your liking and mixture thickens.
- Serve with White or fried rice.