1/2 Photos of Grandma's Chicken Rice Casserole
I can remember my grandmother making this since I was little. It is great and uses ingredients that we almost always have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 3This is a great use for leftover rice.
- 4Optional: Sprinkle a little Mrs. Dash on the top for added flavor.
- 5Try different veggies, or add things like mushrooms, etc. for a different twist.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Chicken Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 1018.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: