Recipe by iewe
I can remember my grandmother making this since I was little. It is great and uses ingredients that we almost always have on hand.
Top Review by PickleLover
Very Yummy and easy :) I used left over grilled chicken breast and jasmine rice. I also used peas as I don't care for cooked broccoli, came together nice and easy. I also added some garlic and onion powder and ground pepper :)
- 1 cup rice (cooked in 2 cups salted water, according to directions)
- 1⁄4 cup dried chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cooked
- 2 cups canned chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This is a great use for leftover rice.
- Optional: Sprinkle a little Mrs. Dash on the top for added flavor.
- Try different veggies, or add things like mushrooms, etc. for a different twist.