Grandma's Chicken N Dumplings
- Boil chicken in enough water to cover adding the bouillon cubes when water begins boiling until chicken is fully cooked.
- After chicken is done remove it from the broth and let cool.
- Strain chicken broth, add canned broth and bring back to a boil.
- Mix oil, flour and salt until crumbly, then add eggs and enough water until the dough is stiff enough to roll out.
- Roll out thin, cut into strips, (I use a pizza cutter for this) and drop into BOILING broth immediately.
- While dumplings are cooking, debone the chicken and add to dumplings just before dumplings are finished cooking.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.