Recipe by Rockstar_lindsay
This is a recipe for the chicken my grandma makes for me all the time. It became a favorite growing up, then a favorite amongst my roommates at college, and now my boyfriend and his family. Enjoy!
Top Review by VA
This was okay - I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts and followed the recipe exactly. My family thought it didn't have much taste. I think the oven temp of 450 is way too high (my smoke alarm went off after only 25 minutes). If I ever make it again I'll have to do something about the flavor and use half the butter and reduce the heat.
- 4 chicken breasts (on the bone or off, with or without skin whatever you prefer)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- This is a simple recipe as well, very very basic.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Use an 11 by 7 baking pan, cut up the 1/2 cup butter and place in the pan.
- Place all dry ingredients into a ziploc bag or grocery bag.
- Working with one chicken breast at a time place it into the bag and shake (just like shake'n bake).
- Place chicken skin side down in pan, bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken and bake for another 15 minutes, and that's it!