Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love these tarts! They're great! Trust me, theyre worth making!
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen margarine (grate with large cheese grater)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can of comstock cherry pie filling
- Sift together the first five ingredients.
- Add the frozen and grated margarine, yogurt, egg yolks, and vanilla extract.
- Mix together by hand.
- Divide dough in half.
- Take 3/4 of each half, and roll flat to make bottom crust.
- Place in a glass pyrex dish, 9x13x2in.
- Fill with pie filling.
- Roll remaining quarter of the half flat and cut into half inch strips.
- Criss Cross on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Repeat with second half of dough.