Recipe by Chef Amy Gnaster
This recipe was made one holiday by my grandmother about 15 years ago, and since then we have them for every occasion. I have never met a person who has not liked them. They are very fast and easy. Let me know how you enjoy!
- 1 (1 lb) bagshredded hash brown
- 1 white onion, chopped to preference
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 4 cups divided shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Put 1 cup of shredded cheese aside.
- Mix all other ingredients together until creamy.
- Transfer creamy potato mix into 13 x 9 glass casserole baking dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in oven uncovered for approximately 45 minutes or until brown on top.