Recipe by *~chefAvamarie~*
This recipe comes from a costanoan camper named sarah b. she has cerebral palsy and she is on her walker, so enjoy this one!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, sugar and egg. Add flour and baking powder mixing until dough becomes like pie crust. Spread in pan.
- Spread crushed pineapple on dough.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and eggs together.
- Add flour, milk, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat until smooth. Pour over dough and pineapple.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F
- Let cool and cut into squares.