1/1 Photo of Grandma's Cheese Pastries
2 hrs 55 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
My grandmother used to make these! Not included in the ingredient list are the fillings of your choice, which could include jam, coconut, nuts or raisins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend butter and cheese in mixer; add flour by hand.
- 2Refrigerate at least two hours.
- 3Divide dough into four balls; roll each into a circle about 9" in diameter; cut each circle like a pizza, into 16 wedges.
- 4Spread with fillings; sprinkle with sugar; roll up each wedge, starting with the WIDE end.
- 5Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Cheese Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g