Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My grandma's delicious version of this classic Jewish comfort food! I sometimes make a reduced fat version of this recipe by using low fat cheeses and egg whites.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Spread out the cooked noodles in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix the cheeses together with the eggs.
- Add the sugar to the cheese mixture.
- Add raisins to the cheese mixture if desired (optional).
- Pour the cheese mixture evenly over the noodles.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top of the kugel to taste if desired (optional).
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the kugel sets.