1/1 Photo of Grandmas Cheddar Cheese Spaghetti
My Grandmother made this for us some 50 years ago. I have found it to be a great kid pleaser, even the fussy ones! It is affordable and simple to make. I like it better reheated for two minutes in the microwave and it freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare spaghetti pasta according to package directions.
- 2While spaghetti is cooking; in a separate saucepan add butter or olive oil, chopped onion and salt.
- 3Cook onions until they are soft (careful not to burn your onions).
- 4Add the tomato juice and bring to a slight boil.
- 5Add the cheese and blend until the cheese is almost melted.
- 6Drain spaghetti and place in an oven proof dish.
- 7Pour the sauce over spaghetti and mix together.
- 8Place in a 350 F oven for about 10 - 15 minutes to allow the noodles to absorb the sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandmas Cheddar Cheese Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 485.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 15.3 g