Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not your normal caramel corn, but this is how my grandma makes it, and it's pretty dang good too! When I make this, I usually just stop at pouring it over the popcorn and it's great.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then add soda and vanilla.
- Pour over popcorn.
- Place on 2 (12x20) baking sheets.
- Bake at 250 degrees for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.