- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- 3 (10 ounce) cansconcentrated vegetable soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Add seasonings to ground beef, mix well.
- Make into 1/2 inch balls.
- Put oil in frying pan or heavy kettle, heat, add onion and meatballs and cook until meatballs are well browned.
- Pour off any excess fat.
- Add vegetable soup and enough water or soup stock to prevent sticking.
- Cover and cook slowly until balls are cooked all through.
- Serve hot with toasted garlic bread.