Candle Lover's Note:
Grandma used to make this recipe at the holidays. The boys who didn't like vegetables would eat up these cheesie vegetables. this dish is very cheesey you could use 1 cup of each instead of 2 cups of each cheese - - a personal preference. =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Vegetables on stove drain when done. -
- 2Spray 9x13 pan.
- 3Dumb Vegetables in the 9x13. - I usually sprinkle with pepper and McCormick Season Salt
- 4Sprinkle both cheeses over vegetables.
- 5Crush crackers and sprinkle on top of the cheese.
- 6Drizzle the melted butter all over the casserole.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes in a 350° oven. or until the cheese has melted and the crackers started to brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's California Blend Veg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 686.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 16.8 g