Recipe by Candle Lover
Grandma used to make this recipe at the holidays. The boys who didn't like vegetables would eat up these cheesie vegetables. this dish is very cheesey you could use 1 cup of each instead of 2 cups of each cheese - - a personal preference. =)
- 2 (16 ounce) bagsof california blend mixed vegetables
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, small pkg
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, small pkg
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 1⁄2 cup butter, -melted set aside
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Vegetables on stove drain when done. -
- Spray 9x13 pan.
- Dumb Vegetables in the 9x13. - I usually sprinkle with pepper and McCormick Season Salt
- Sprinkle both cheeses over vegetables.
- Crush crackers and sprinkle on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle the melted butter all over the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 350° oven. or until the cheese has melted and the crackers started to brown.