1/2 Photos of Grandma's Buttermilk Pancakes
Sassy Sandra's Note:
These are the most Wonderful Pancakes. My kids love them, as did I as a child. This makes a large batch, but that may be the best part. Just put the batter in the fridge, and it will keep for 2 - 3 days. Whip them up in a moments notice for the whole family on a busy weekday morning. They will love you for it, trust me! Enjoy......
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir first 5 ingredients together.
- 2Beat egg yolks, buttermilk,butter and vanilla together.
- 3Add to the dry ingredients.
- 4Fold egg whites in separate bowl until stiff but not dry.
- 5Fold into batter.
- 6Heat greased frying pan or griddle on medium-high until drops of water dance around on the surface.
- 7Spoon 1/4 cup pancakes on griddle.
- 8Cook until bubbles appear on surface and edges are slightly brown.
- 9Flip over, and cook until lightly browned.
- 10Enjoy, most wonderful on late Sunday Mornings over lots of laughter and hot coffee.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.7
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 302.9 mg
- Sodium 1853.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 25.6 g